Saturday, August 19, 2006

Here I am again...

...and boy is it ever hard to believe. I'm so excited to be here again! In a way nothing has changed, yet it seems as though everything has. I know I'm going to hate to go come next Sunday, but life goes on and there are bills to pay :) Bo, I'm sure you got my message, but just so you know, the phones are out here and I mayn't be able to call you again for a while, but I'm here and everything is fine. It's exciting to be a part of the whole wedding thing and be with Janelle for this last week. I guess I don't really have anything else to say, but that's the status report for now.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update Bo. I didn't get your message and was wondering why I hadn't heard from you. Thank goodness for the multiple communications outlets these days. I hope you have an amazing time with all of your friends. I love you and can't wait to have you home!

Bo