Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hello, homies!

How is everyone out there? I hope everyone is well and all that stuff. I'm getting uber excited about going up to Alaska for 10 days, and I'm going to try not to worry about making my bills when I come home. Speaking of bills, rent it coming up, that will be fun...

I went running this morning with Bo, something we are making a bit of a habit of, and we got so rained on. Thunderstorms are expected throughout the day... I sound like a meteorologist. Anyway, I like thunderstorms and they will bring a little relief from the heat wave. It's been so incredibly hot. In a couple of hours I have to take my Spanish assessment test, and it's nerve wracking because I have to, have to, have to get into at least a 102 class so that I can transfer to the U of I in the spring. My transferring is contingent on two things - this test, and having 60 transferable credits. I mean, I'll still be going to school full time come this spring, I'd just like to be able to go straight into U of I as opposed to starting out at Parkland and then transferring yet again. Espero que hago bien en eso examen. I think that's right. Oh well if it isn't. Anyway, gotta run, wish me luck, etc.

2 comments:

J. H. Austin said...

Hola. Good memories to you on the test. Si u çun.

Janelle WInston said...

You think YOUR getting excited!!! I am UBER UBER UBER excited about the next three weeks!. Hey, I went running too. Only by myself and in the sun, which, it being the stupid freezing north, wasn't that hot. Oh well. Mexico here I come, oh and I'm bringing Dan!!!