Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well, this post is certainly long overdue

I think I have set the record for the longest time between posts, and for no apparent reason, too. Oh well.

Well, since my last post I quit my job. It was out of control silly. Anyway, I had an interview for a part-time job at Barnes and Noble, and I'm waiting to hear from them, and I also applied for a waitressing job and KoFusion, a nifty Japanese restaurant downtown. At least, I think it's Japanese. I have no idea - I hate Oriental food. Why did I apply, you may ask. Well, mostly because they had an ad in the paper saying they were hiring, and these days that's all it takes for me.

I spent almost all day working on my application to Cornell. Let me tell you, it's quite the process. I think I managed to convince Eran Eads that I was entirely serious about auditioning for American Idol. Now that would be funny. I didn't know he was going to take me seriously. Hey, maybe I'll surprise you all someday, and me, too. After all, I am taking voice lessons. Speaking of which, what are some good songs from musicals, preferably lesser known ones? I need some ideas, and I'm really only familiar with mainstream ones like all the Andrew Lloyd Webber and Les Miserables, which have been vetoed due to overkill by my voice teacher. That is, my teacher says they have been overdone in general, not that she killed the musicals single-handedly. Anyway...

So, that's me. Loved the pics, Janelle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought that you were serious! My word.... and i found the truth in your blog....