Friday, February 17, 2006

Fun times

Did I just say "fun"? That's not what I meant. Anyway, so the search for a job continues. I keep thinking that someone has to hire me, maybe just a few more days, and a few days pass, and no one has hired me. Oh well. As Carrie Underwood would say, I'm running low on "faith and gasoline." Literally. Anyway...

On Valentine's Day, I went out to eat with like, twelve girls and I think there may have been two guys. They're from the church I've been going to for the past few weeks. It was alright, although I don't really like hanging with a bunch of girls. Gets kinda boring. Then we went over to somebody's house and converged with some more guys and had fondue. My stomach was actually stretched to the max, but others ate it. I met some nice people there, as well. We sang some. It was fun. So that's been my one true social outting for months.

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed so that I can get up tomorrow and contemplate my meaningless existence some more.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

you shut your mouth!! having you here gives my life more meaning...i'm sorry you're not enjoying yourself. it makes me cry.

The Diggerz said...

I heart Joanna. There IS a purpose...you are alive so that I can have a cool friend! As Woody Woodpecker would say "Hahaha! Hahaha! hahahahahahha!" Keep your pecker up...job hunting is the pits and so are interviews....like getting your teeth drilled....Why do you get to have ALL the fun? Love you!