Thursday, July 28, 2005

I am woman...

...hear me roar.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Weel, I'm in London today, flying back to the States tomorrow. I've really appreciated Andrew Giles' help for arrangements while here in London. It's been totally awesome. Today I got on the train and headed back to Russell Square to pick up some stuff I had left there. It was interesting. I had to take a convoluted route and walk some places because the Underground is still out of service in some areas. The Russell Square station is all blocked off, and there are policemen at every station. But, I'm now back at James and Wendy Croxsons, where I am staying. Wendy apparently even met my grandmother and was telling me how she thought she was amazing. Of course, I think so too...

Already I miss everyone from Blessington. I don't know what the future holds, but I think it's going to have to be different from what I was thinking. I'm sorry if that upsets anyone, but I have to do what I think is right, and right now I don't want to be in Anchorage. I am a friend needing person, so why am I leaving friends behind right, left, and center? It doesn't make any sense. I can just as easily take classes in Ireland as I can in the States, and I can be with people I love. It makes sense to me. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: