Saturday, July 09, 2005

Another quick one

Sorry, this has to be fast, too, because I'm on the expensive internet line. London bombings were terrible to hear about, especially having been there and like I can actually picture some of the places. Like Russell Square was where we were staying at the hotel in London. Anyway...

If you all want to look at a blog where many from my tour group are posting things, you can look at it here. Note - I am in no way responsible for whatever bad language, etc. you might find there. Read at your own risk, but you might find it interesting.

Love you all. By the way, does anyone out there in the world of my blog know Emerson Sr.'s email address? Send me an email with it if you do. Thanks.

3 comments:

The Diggerz said...

You are my Boji, my only Boji, you make me happy when skies are gray.....love you so much and am glad to hear that you are doing well admidst the bombings and all....can't wait to see you again...take care of yourself and enjoy life! :Love you lots!!! Your Polkie

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanna,

Just to make you feel some small connection with Ireland - Philip’s great-grandmother on the maternal side came from Castlegregory in County Kerry. Philip’s great-grandparents on his dad’s side came from Antrim and Dublin respectively. Half of the other great-greats come from Scotland (Isle of Skye or Berwick-on-Tweed) and the others from England.

Carry on having a great time, and check out the Irish fiddle tunes, they’re great!

Love, Julia

Anonymous said...

Dear Boj,

Glad that you weren't in London at the time of the blasts....although in a way it would be kind of exciting - the chance to help, comfort, rescue....I can see the Clara Barton side of you kicking into action. Tragedy has a funny way of bringing out the best in people....

Take care of yourself, NSV