Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wake me when the semester's over

Argh. I'm ready for a break, that is so for sure. I know, I know, I just had one, but readiness for breaks is a self-perpetuating cycle. You have a break, you're out of the loop, you're tired, you need another break, etc., etc., etc.

Anyway, the point is that I'm a little tired and I don't particularly care for circuit analysis or first order linear differential equations and that makes me angry. I think I'm going to go shopping.

Just six more weeks and this semester is over. Then I get a month off (yay) before I have to go back to school for the summer semester. I have to say that I'm not particularly looking forward to Physics 143. I just have a feeling my brain won't appreciate it. The sad thing is that that class is a big portion of what I'll be focusing on in my career. Yay.

Well, I'm done writing, I just wanted to vent a bit about how much I'm ready for this semester to be over. Ciao.

1 comment:

Janelle WInston said...

Dearest Blogging Blogger,
Hi Ho Hi HO, I feel your paint... no wait, I think I ment pain, Yes that is definitely what I ment.
I was thinking about you today, and yesterday, and actually a while ago too. I have a little note on my desk (at work too) that says, "call joanna" and has your number on it. I have been shuffling it about for months and have as of yet not called you, but I am writing you, which as you are sure to realize is a good thing...
:) I'm so proud of you, my brainy Audrey Hepburnishisisishhh looking friend. Don't be discouraged or down cast, and certainly don't feel bad for your Darling Kitty.... Read James Herriot and you will realize the importance of not letting the Kitty implore you with meows and sad "puppy" eyes that he must have more of the "special treats". Wow, I should have just written you an e-mail, but I thought you would like some sugar for your coffee....
I love you SO much and I am thinking of your alot more that you think I am.
You're the bestest joanna, EVER! YEAH!!! IT'S JOANNA!!! HURRAH!!!!
Love the Haircut by the way, I just didn't want to be like everyone else and comment on your photo on RINGO.
All that said, your the best, and I love you lots....
ME!