Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some of us have interesting lives

Note: I am not one of those people.

Today, I slaved away on my chemistry poster for a while because I had nothing better to do - seriously. I think it's going to be pretty cool, but certainly not uberamazing. The premise of the assignment was to show how chemistry relates to our major, going under the assumption that the vast majority of people who take the class are not actually chemistry majors. So, the topic of my poster is supernovae. I'm actually learning a lot, but I have to keep the info to a minimum or else it will get boring. It is, however, very colorful.

In other news, I found out yesterday that I will be getting a scholarship/grant that will cover all my tuition, fees, books, room and board. Hello! That's crazy! Finally, someone appreciates me! Besides myself! Anyway, I'm very excited about that, and can't wait to get started out at the U of I.

Three and a half weeks plus finals until the end of this semester. I've got A's in all my classes - again. I'm not going to lie, that's pretty awesome.

I watched the Biggest Loser finale tonight. It was pretty amazing. Go Ali for being the first female biggest loser!

Well, I think I'm going to take a shower and hit the hay (proverbial.) Sayonara.

2 comments:

Janelle WInston said...

BOJI!!!! Yeah!! It's Boji! The only thing worth talking about right this second is that it's sunny for a little while. I will write more at a later date I promise and I am sorry you feel like you don't have a interesting life. It's just that most of the interesting things that happen to us can only be explained to those who experience them asss weell.
I love ya

Bosiahj said...

I haven't read this in a while so I have some catching up to do. I haven't even posted on mine for over a year. Oh well. Great news about your scholarship! It's nice to read your blog again. I miss talking with you! Hang in there... something good will happen.