Thursday, June 22, 2006

I've been most remiss, I know

I'm probably the worst blogger out there because I write so infrequently. Although, the reason this time is because I have been slightly enamored of my MySpace page recently, so I've been writing there some. Let's see, I've been working a lot, being broke a lot, reading a lot. That's about it. Watched a couple of good movies recently - A Prairie Home Companion, for all you Garrison Keillor fans out there, and Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang, for all you fond of Val Kilmer, of which I am most fond. Lot's of swearing in the second one there, but it's awfully funny.

Well, I have to go get ready for work. Keep in touch.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Val Kilmer is my least favorite actor....he's so obnoxious! You may already know this - I just had to share. Love you very much Bawbo.