Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's late, but...

I need to tell you the story before I forget it.

Not that I would.

Anyway, point is, I went to a music store to rent a cello maybe a week or two ago. The guy who helped me out was named Caleb, and he seemed like a really cool guy. So, I was like, man, he's cool. So today, I went back to the store to get a rock stop for my cello, thinking, "hey maybe I'll see that cool guy again." I did, sure enough, and confirmed that he seems a great guy. So I learned in the course of things that he was doing a gig at a bar up on Mattis, and before I gave myself time to think, I decided to go and check it out. The time was approximately 10:20 pm. The bar wasn't the type of place I might often frequent, but I got a drink and sure enough, there was Caleb, sans band for this evening. He took a break and we ended up sitting together and having a drink and talking which was great. He had to get back to his playing, so I enjoyed that until he finished close to 1 am. He then sat down again, and we talked until just after 2 am. Caleb is playing another gig tomorrow night at which we made plans to see each other, at least in passing. If nothing else, hopefully I have gained a friend.

And that was my excitement for the evening/morning.

3 comments:

Janelle WInston said...

Wow, gettin all jiggy wid it! LOL.. Joanna, you flirtation little thing you. LOL. :) I have a big smile on my face thinking about you boldly going where you've not tread before. It's great! I love you lots. Oh we're talking to Bill tonight, so maybe next week we'll be able to tell you for sure. Hopefully anyways!! I love you So much!!! Hope you miss me still...

Joanna said...

Can't wait to hear when you guys are finally getting married!!! Thanks for stopping by, dear. And by the way, I was NOT flirting. At least, I don't think I was. I was just enjoying myself.

The Diggerz said...

Joanna, I know and see many things.......