Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm bored

Well, it's 12 am on a Saturday. And no I'm not going to sing the Billy Joel song. I just got off work and I'd like to do something, but I don't really know what. And there's not really anyone to do anything with anyway. Oh well.

Tomorrow I have off work entirely, so hopefully I can find some way to keep myself busy. Anybody want to hang out? Go see a movie or something? That would be fun. Give me a call if you want to. I'd love to hear from you. To whomever it is that I'm speaking. I mean, everyone who reads this blog is either thousands of miles away, or my sister. Not that I don't want to hang with you, Bo. Anyway, whatever.

3 comments:

Lonely Heart said...

Damn boredom.

Jennifer said...

Bobie...come hang out sometime.

Janelle WInston said...

My dear friend. It's Official! Get your tickets!!! August 26th is the date. Yeah!!! Anyway, I'd love to hang out with you! Come see me:) love ya