Sunday, April 30, 2006

I know, I know...

It's just been forever since I've written anything, and to my faithful followers, I'm terribly sorry. Let's see, so I've got the two jobs, and I just moved into my apartment yesterday. Was late for work today because I didn't know I was supposed to work today, and that was just plain poopy. I got contacts a little bit ago, and I'm still waiting to decide if they are right for me... They're a real pain to get in my eyeballs. Anyway, please, please leave comments or even better, write me emails. I miss everyone terribly.

1 comment:

J. H. Austin said...

Glad you haven't given up on us, your faithful (and aggregating) readership. When will you list my blog on your blogroll? Oh, yeah, when I actually post. Um. I've had a new baby and haven't even posted pictures of her yet. They're on flickr though...