Thursday, December 08, 2005

The most harrowing two hours ever

Well, I went to see Polkie in Philly, and that was cool. We went shopping in Lancaster, which is Amish country. I saw buggies!!!

Anyway, driving home was fine for the first four hours, and I was forty minutes from home when I hit the snowstorm. Oh, it was awful. It took me about two more hours to get home, and I couldn't see a thing. I thought I was not going to make it home. 30 mph on the interstate. It was just terrible. But I made it. Hope I never have to do that again.

2 comments:

J. H. Austin said...

Welcome back, Boj. To the snow, no less. It's been warm here in AK, which made our road go out, so we can sypathize. Blinding snow?! So much for getting away from the ice and cold! Also, your profile sez you're still in Blessington.

Blessings tons.

The Diggerz said...

Heya Boj...great to hear from you and know you made it to Illnois...I personally hate Chicago though as I was stuck there on a plane for two hours and missed my next flight, but you know what? Who really cares that I got stuck? You know, it's just one of life's things that happens....love ya!