Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Another post

Sorry, a bit of a dirth for interesting titles. Well, let's see... Christmas at my aunt's was fun. Saw Sue Sampsen there and other such people. It was relaxing. Now I'm back at my parents house in WV. My mother started having problems with her leg and she couldn't walk or stand or even sit. So I've been helping her manage. Last night I decided she needed to at least have someone look it but there was no way I could get her down the stairs and into the car and so on. So, we called the hospital and they sent an ambulance for her. Yeah, that was a first for me. I got to ride shotgun. We were there for quite some time. I mean, my dad met us there. I was there for about 4 hours, but then I came home and went to bed. Mom and Dad came home later. Apparently it's sciatic nerve problems and there's not really anything that can be done but to bear through it. Well, that's all for now.

No comments: