Friday, December 23, 2005

Here in North Carolina

Well, I had to take the bus to Asheville, NC from Champaign because I wrecked my car. It was okay. Seemed kinda the ghetto way to travel, but hey, it was alright. Anyway, yesterday we went to eat on the Biltmore Estate. 'Twas very nice. Then we toured around the house. Supposedly it's the biggest house in the United States. Needless to say, it was very big. Very lavish. Kinda reminded me of what you might think of when you read a book set in the early 18th century, you know, like a lord's house or something. Very cool. Today we went back to the estate and toured around the grounds. Was also very nice. Yeah, so tomorrow, it's off to my Aunt Barbara's house where we will spend Christmas. It should be good. So that's all for now.

By the way, to all who asked, I am not damaged from the car wreck. My back was very stiff the first day after, but other than that I am fine. Could have been a lot worse. Fun fact: The guy who crashed into me was hauled away in handcuffs. I asked the cop why, and he said that there was a warrant out for his arrest. He said I should feel good for helping to take a wanted man off the streets, and I was like, yeah, too bad in doesn't pay for the car repairs.

So, now that's all.

2 comments:

Bosiahj said...

What a slueth you are... catching wanted criminals in the act of escape. Your life is much more interesting than mine at the moment... but oh, well. That house sounds cool. Have a merry Xmas and a happy new year! Luvs from the icy north where we miss you tons!

The Diggerz said...

Wow Boj....I always knew you had it in you...way to take out the bad guy! I'm really glad you are okay....sorry about your car though.....wahhhhhh...I will weep for it...it is gone, but I still love you.