Friday, May 29, 2009

Summertime, and the living is... well, I wouldn't say easy necessarily

So, here I am, sitting outside at Pekara, enjoying the warm weather outside, sort of doing homework, sort of gawking at someone I know three patios over. Summer is going well. My class is okay, although not particularly scintillating. I'll be excited when it's over. Otherwise, I'm just killing time.

Well, I don't really have anything to say. Sorry, I'm kind of boring tonight, probably shouldn't have even attempted a blog. Boo.

3 comments:

STEPHEN TEA said...

it intrigues me that two of the three music compositions i listed as favorites are among the ones you listed: Verdi's Requiem, and Beethoven's Ninth. Please visit my blog at
http://ruebarbs.blogspot.com
Copngratulations on your straight A's: i used to do things like that.
stay the course. my grandson teaches physics in San Diego.

STEPHEN TEA said...

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ON MY BLOG. I WILL KEEP VISITING YOURS. I JUST STARTED READING JOHN IRVING'S "THE FOURTH HAND." I TRULY ENJOY WATCHING VON KARAJAN CONDUCTING THE REQUIEM: HIS HANDS AND FACE ARE UTTERLY FASCINATING. WELL, THE BEST OF EVERYTHING TO YOU ...

STEPHEN TEA said...

WISHING YOU A SPLENDID SOLSTICE AND FABULOUS SUMMER ... STEPHEN TEA OLD BONES