Saturday, September 09, 2006

Guess I should write

Let's see, I've mostly been just working as is usual. I got sixty hours this week between my two jobs, plus my Spanish class started. I think the class is going to be okay, although I might have to work to catch up on some of the verb stuff. We'll see, though. I have the time, if I need it, as I'm not taking other classes or anything. I've been enjoying the US Open, yay for Maria Sharapova. She took it in two sets against Henin-Hardenne, 6-4 6-4, I think. I'm psyched about the men's finals tomorrow. Go, Andy Roddick! Right, anyway... I don't have anything to do tonight, although I kind of wish I did because I have tomorrow off, but oh well. I can entertain myself just as well... go home and watch Stargate Atlantis. I think that's it for now, anything comes up, I'll let you know.

No comments: