Thursday, March 02, 2006

Post I must

So I think my job is going alright. You know, it's going to take a little getting used to because having a job is really like nothing I've ever experienced much before. Working at Whitestone is not even comparable, as I'm sure most know. But I think it will be okay.

Speaking of Whitestone... You know, it's hard to believe that I might never live there again. I don't know, it's just difficult to comprehend. It's like, looking back I realize how I really was an integral part of the community, and now it's almost like a dream. Call that a cliche if you like and you'd probably be right, but nevertheless... I don't know, maybe I'm just suffering from disconnectedness. I do want to go to the April convention in Georgia, but we'll have to see if I can get the money. I hope I can. I'd love to see people. Now I just have to figure out how to find a place to stay there and such. Ah well, it's a while off now.

I really, really, really, really hope I come into a large windfall. I would so love to go to Cornell University - it would be such a miracle. Of course, I have to get accepted, and I'm not sure I have a realistic view of the likelihood of that. And if I do get in, I have to pay for it. That's the clincher. I hope, I really do. I'm thinking that when I do go back to school, here or there, I'm going to double major in astronomy and chemistry. I mean, I like chemistry, it's a slightly more practicle degree, and I've done a bunch already. I really do miss school. I don't particularly like languishing about being lazy, but I have to admit I'm not a fan of going to work, predictable as it is. I like school. Anyway, enough of that.

Well, that's all, I think. I've already waxed more eloquent than I recently have, and I think my readers have outgrown my blog, so this is mostly for me anyway. A shout out to all cool people everywhere.

1 comment:

Janelle WInston said...

I had a great idea for you. Well maybe.. Uhm if you think you need to do more toward work, a good option might be for you to tutor math and or science... you're great at teaching and lots of kids need help.. you could advertise in the paper. I don't know just a thought.
Thanks for doing that bridal shop thing! You're the best! Love ya tons