Thursday, January 12, 2006

A day and an age

Sorry, I know it's been forever. I still don't have a job, although I've applied at a lot of places. Kinda depressing, but oh well. They just don't know what they're missing, righ? Anyway...

I went to a Curves today, and I get a week free, so we'll see if I feel like that does anything for me. It's kind of expensive, but if it works, it would be worth it. I also got information on violin lessons. We'll see - a bit expensive for me right now as I have to pay for a semester at a time. However, I do think I am going to start voice lessons, just for the fun of it. If I don't have the talent for it, then I won't have spent a lot of money because it's by class, but if I do, who knows what could happen?

I sold my old iBook. Someone paid $300 for it. I have to admit I was surprised, but I warned in the auction that there's no telling exactly what's wrong with it so...

My new favorite song is Like We Never Loved At All, by Faith Hill.

2 comments:

Janelle WInston said...

I Love ya honey.. Sorry that you haven't been able to get a hold of me. I will try to be more available!!! I love ya tons!!!

Bosiahj said...

Nice to hear about you again. I really am sorry that I didn't tell you I was blogging again... I meant to, but you found out on your own before I got round to it. Hope you get a job soon and that life contains great joy ahead. Also hope that you remember to breathe (sorry that is my theme tonight and I can't get away from it....... AAAAAAHHHHHHH!) Gooodnite and lots of love. Miss you!