Saturday, August 09, 2008

Waiting to get ready

So, Amy (my ex-roommate) is getting married today, so yay for her! I'm thinking about getting ready, but if I get ready too early, then I'll have to sit around all dressed up, and frankly, I'd rather sit around in PJs. Anyway, so that's about it.

I also remember that Josiah and Joy got married, so yay for them! I was looking at pictures on Phanfare, and they looked pretty nifty. I'm only sorry I couldn't make it. Oh well.

Well, that's about all I've got, so I think I'll take off then.

1 comment:

Janelle WInston said...

Hey you,
I just realized, just today, that I haven't stopped by your blog in a long while and I decided I wanted to see how you were. But since you haven't blogged in a month I guess I just don't know. :) I know I have no room to talk considering that I haven't blogged in a really long time either. But I do love you and hope all is well and you're having success in your new school!
love ya