Thursday, May 01, 2008

Wehell

I don't know what that means, so don't ask me.

Today, I took part in a speech contest at Parkland and won second place. Yay for me. Also, yay because I won $250 and I will now upgrade to a new iPod. Yay, I say to you again.

Um, in other news... I have a physics exam tomorrow. I'm not anticipating any problems, but you never know. It's basically over Ampere's Law, Faraday's Law, various and sundry magnetic fields, forces, and forty-two and a half right hand rules. Last physics exam of the semester aside from the final, so yay.

Next week, I have a chemistry exam, a math exam, and I think that's it. Oh, and a chem quiz and chem homework and math homework. Argh. Such is the last week of the semester. Then finals and I'm done! Woohoo!

Anyway, I need to go to bed. I worked inventory last night at Barnes and Noble and was there until almost 2:30 AM. Need sleep. Ciao.

1 comment:

Janelle WInston said...

Oh, my poor Boji... so many tests and so little sleep..... sad:( But I am sure you did splendedly though the thought of all that science and math makes my head hurt. You are so smart! I am so proud of you that you won!!! YEAH!!! for you!!!! I am so happy that it's finally acting like spring and we might just get summer. Hurray! I love ya tons! Oh and Steven and Jinni are having more kids!