Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Whistle down the wind

I think I might go to the mall and spend money. Yay!

Why, of all names in the world that start with H, would you name the tropical storm "Humberto"? I mean, I don't have a problem with that name, but really...

Well, everything seems to be going fine. LESM is coming tomorrow to visit me for a very short time. I don't know that we'll do anything all that scintillating.

So this guy in my Bio class that seems cool and is hot works at Best Buy, where I used to work. He must have started just after I quit. There's really no point to that except that, I mean, of all the random people I see tonight, he's one of them.

I think that's all I've got. Sorry.

1 comment:

Janelle WInston said...

My dear Boj, you haven't blogged in quite a while. How are things? I have been thinking about you. I think I might give you a jingle. And I know I forgot about Nathaniel and Natalie. I am ashamed.... Please forgive me.
Love you tons!